Friday 12 August 2016

Winners - Challenge#40 - Colours

Oops! I've done it again and am rather late with the winners from our Colour challenge #40. It's summer and like many of you, I've been away for a few days and only just got the chance to do this post. The thumbnail display for our colour challenge was really bold and bright with lots of red and blue and splashes of, mostly, yellow and green. It was tough, but we've picked our winners.

WINNER


Red, blue and green racing cars - just perfect for a guy card!
Love the sentiment stamps too. And it moves as well!
Great work.

HONOURABLE MENTIONS
(in order of submission)




Love the grungy, yet CAS card!
The bold, bright star and sentiment are just fab!



Another card with yellow added to the palette. 
Great nautical theme for a new baby. Lovely!



Love the number balloons in red, blue and green! 
Great die cut detail in the background and lovely layering on the word happy. Fab!

Congratulations to you all.  These are superb. Please pick up your badges from the sidebar and display them on your blogs.

Before I go, a quick reminder of our current challenge. Our theme is OLYMPICS/SPORTS - which really does give so many possibilities.


As I type this post (8.30pm, 11th August) USA top the medals table with a total of 35 medals, 13 of them being gold. I am, however, delighted to report that Great Britain have moved up the table and now in 8th with a total of 16 medals, 4 of them gold. I hope you're enjoying the games.  Here's a link to the Medal's table at the BBC website.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I'm the WINNER? WOW! I'm really the winner! :)))
    Thank you so so much for selecting my card. I'm very happy.
    I'll pick up the badge and display on my blog. GREAT! :)
    Best greetings from Germany
    Katrin

    ReplyDelete